Conference on Justice and Social Concerns-- February 28, 2019 Session VI: Student Panel: Economic Equity and Diversity
From Liza Sanchez on March 1st, 2019
The Conference on Justice and Social Concerns provides our campus community with the opportunity to engage with issues of social justice, faith, and personal and communal responsibility to the common good.
In this two-day conference, experts in both academic and practical realms will come together to lead our campus in dialogue around issues challenging our community locally and globally. This year, the Greehey School of Business will host the conference.Social Justice, Economic Equity and the Role of Business in Leading the ChangeThursday, Feb. 28, 2019
2 to 3:15 p.m.
Student Panel: Economic Equity and Diversity
Moderator: Alicia Cordoba Tait, D.M.A., Beirne Director of the Center for Catholic Studies, and Professor, St. Mary’s University
- Christine Flores- Senior, Computer Information Systems
- Felix Holloway- Senior, 1L- Law, International Relations
- Dashia Miles- Senior, Accounting, Finance & Risk Management
- Julia Khiev- Junior, Finance & Risk Management
- Hannah Odom- Senior, Finance & Risk Management