Panel Discussion on the Triangle Shirtwaist Factory Fire--March 4, 2019
From Liza Sanchez on March 11th, 2019
Join a panel discussion on the historic 1911 Triangle Shirtwaist Factory Fire in New York City that caused the death of 146 garment workers, mainly young immigrant girls.
- Sister Susan Mika, OSB, Benedictine nun and public advocate
- Rafael Moras, Ph.D., P.E., Professor of Industrial Engineering, St. Mary's University
- Bonita K. Roberts, J.D., Professor of Law, St. Mary's University School of Law
- Belinda Roman, Ph.D., Adjunct Professor of Economics, St. Mary's University
- Michael Shannon, P.E., CBO, Director of Development Services Department, City of San
- Bernadette Hamilton-Brady, M.F.A., Chair and Associate Professor of Drama, St. Mary's University
This event is a part of Women's History Month activities at St. Mary's University and sponsored by the St. Mary's University Drama Department.