William L. Henrich, M.D.--Forum on Entrepreneurship Breakfast Series 2013
with Guest Speaker
William L. Henrich, M.D.,
President, The University of Texas Health Science Center of San Antonio
Forum on Entrepreneurship Breakfast SeriesThe Meadows Center for Entrepreneurial Studies promotes and encourages entrepreneurial thought, business and activities locally, regionally and nationally.
The purpose of the Forum on Entrepreneurship Breakfast Series is to offer the larger San Antonio community and students of St. Mary’s University a forum to hear from some of the most talented individuals in industry and government. Funds generated from the series support student scholarships and encourage entrepreneurial activities in San Antonio and the region.
Great leaders who have served as speakers include:
- Paula Gold-Williams (B.B.A. ’84), CEO of CPS Energy
- Stuart Parker (M.B.A. ’95), CEO of USAA
- Daymond John, founder and CEO of FUBU apparel, author, and marketing and branding judge for ABC’s Shark Tank
- Tom Kartsotis, founder of Fossil and Shinola
- Bill Greehey, chairman of NuStar Energy, L.P.
The Forum on Entrepreneurship Breakfast Series attracts two to three hundred attendees to its bi-monthly breakfast meetings.